Jul 3, 2011

On Our Trip 2

Friday, 24th June 2011
The Riverside Cruise

6.30 pm
Finally, I can have shower ! hahaha, I know it's kind of lame. Seriously, that's all I need.
We head ourselves to The Inn Crowd Backpackers.
Surprising, it was awesome ! They had own kitchen, candies machine, magazines, beans bags, sofa, radio and everything. A place like home. I know, it is hard for you guys to imagine the place, so here's a pictures to summed it up.

Living room

Dining table

Dorm



8.30 pm
Again, we walked 1km to Little India MRT station heading to Marina station. I was freaking excited ! Nightlife in Singapore ! woooohoo ! We bought ourselves a boat cruise tickets along the river for 30 minutes.
The moment I was at the bridge, I was amazed. This is gooood ! They have a lot of restaurants, open bar and stalls.Good food. hehe. We took the cruise first and it was worth it paid $10 for that !

Excited faces I guess
We went to front to get better view.
The Marina Bay Sand - I'm so going to stay there someday !

Took Beca way back home, pity that uncle. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment