Jul 3, 2011

On Our Trip 3

Saturday, 25th June 2011
Brunch at Coffee Bean

I forced myself to wake up that morning though I was still tired because of the competition. *Don't get me wrong, I didn't participate but I was there the whole day*
We walked again and again to the MRT station and this time heading to USS ! :)) First, we stop for brunch at the shopping mall.


Warm Chocolate Cake

Sandwich

Look who's hungry here ! lol

Universal Studio !

One word : It's worth it ! You just have to pay $72 for the ticket and spent the whole day in USS ! There's a loadddds of things waiting for you. I guess I'm doing unofficial ads for USS.
I felt like I was in my imaginary land, everything. The Holllywood Street, Madagascar, The Lost World, Egypt.... The roller coaster? Try it until your heart stop beating. I was screaming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all the way and he was like 'no face expression'?? What? But at least I did it though I'm scared of heights actually.
=.=

Marilyn Monroe !

Yes, I am a 'floating map'

He choked me ! Damn you, Frankeinstein

Madagascar

Far Far Away

Old Skool
The famous globe ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment