Jul 3, 2011

The Planning

Stage 1: The Invitation.
A: Have u decided to go to Singapore with me?
B: Oh I would love to! :)

Stage 2: Place to Stay.
We had decided to go for a backpacking, I am serious, BACKPACKING !! All my life, I always had 'diva holiday' but for this trip, I'm not going to stay in hotel.
p/s: Oh nooo ! My make-up, my clothes, shoes, everything need to be minimize ! :(

Stage 3: The Preparation.
Since it was a last minute plan, literally last minute. We decided a week earlier, everything need to be done soon. Passport check ! Bus ticket check ! Accommodation check ! Maps of Singapore check !
Only left, ass-ignment. I had assignment due on friday and I was working my ass out doing my report the day before until few hours before we left. Pheeeuw, I did it !

Holiday mode ON ! 

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment